- creative mornings @his coffee shop KIN+ILK
Do the things you love, work on projects you love with people you like.
I actually got to listen to him talking at Design Stuff Cardiff once. 😀
Record sleeve designer
He did the designs of Prodigy’s CDs: Firestarter, Smack my bitch up, The Fat of the Land and so on, worked for O2, BBC Radio
- Choice is all about value for money. It makes things harder. It is better to present one thing, executed really well.
- As graphic designers we sell our skill. Don’t do anything for free because it undermines graphic designer profession.
- Brand toolkit – photography, typefaces, colours, tone of voice, etc.
- Easy shapes give you more opportunities for further updates – put imagery inside, patterns, etc
The cup illustration brief!!! Give it a go!